For many products, refrigerated delivery is not an option, It Is A Must!
Refrigerated delivery trucks have been such an integral part of the supply chain, that it’s impossible to imagine life without the products they transport. In 1938 Frederick McKinley Jones invented the Refrigeration unit. Later with the creation of the interstate highway system, refrigerated transportation of goods became and continues to be an important aspect of perishable and temperature sensitive products.
The cold chain as it is known is the method and process of transporting products while ensuring they remain fresh, kept from deterioration and losing their value. The global trade of perishable items has increased in the past years causing a larger demand for quick transportation. This is not only true for food, such as produce, meat, and dairy, but also for other sensitive items such as medical products and pharmaceuticals.
The development of temperature-controlled products is growing at a rate that is more than double the rate of growth in non-temperature controlled products. Since its inception, mobile refrigeration has continued to improve as the demand has increased. Delivering temperature and time-sensitive goods like flowers, bakery, and dairy products, frozen foods, pharmaceuticals and even goods that require dual temperature settings during transport, are all made easier with a refrigerated solution from ATC.
TODAY’S REFRIGERATED DELIVERY TRUCKS
Many businesses are looking to add more fuel-efficient vehicles to their urban delivery fleet and auto manufacturers provide a wide range of options for the growing van market. Reefers, as they are called, were initially used on straight trucks, semi or tractor trailers. Today, vans built as an alternative to traditional straight trucks provide a cost-effective and efficient design. From small cargo vans to high roof extended wheelbase vans with almost the same cargo carrying capacity as a traditional 12 ft straight truck, today’s refrigerated delivery vans are designed with utility, safety and the optimal cargo carrying capacity in mind.
WHY ATC TRUCK REFRIGERATION ?
Choosing the right reefer system for your refrigerated delivery truck or van can be overwhelming. ATC offers several types of refrigeration units to meet your distribution needs. Whether it’s a fleet or a single delivery van, our direct drive refrigeration systems perform consistently. Your confidence is assured in knowing your fresh and frozen goods are safe, kept at the perfect temperature by reliable ATC refrigeration units.
- ATC is an endorsed, Mercedes Benz Master Upfitter delivering quality engineered solutions for over 25 years.
- Delivering temperature and time-sensitive goods are made easier with a proven, dependable refrigerated solution from ATC.
- ATC’s refrigeration units do not require “special” diagnostic equipment or software for the units to be repaired and serviced.
- ATC’s electrical power distribution components are readily available and don’t require brand specific components.
- ATC has a proven record of ensuring fresh deliveries and achieving business objectives.
- Simplicity; Designed To Perform and Built To Last.
ATC Truck Refrigeration is the solution provider you need for all your transport refrigeration solutions.
Contact the direct drive refrigeration specialist nearest you or call ATC today to see what our experience and products can do for you.
Not sure if you need a Reefer? These articles will provide more information to help with your decision.
- Do I Need A Refrigerated Truck For My Business
- 5 Fast Facts About Refrigerated Trucks
- Refrigerated Delivery Truck